Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

1689630010183.png

Last edited:
I seriously doubt your life is truly "the shit" if you disregard everything you supposedly have going for you to envy a dude who fucks low-class whores on the internet.
Then you don’t get it - at talll young man....why the fuck do I care what these hoes in his threesome do for a living.

You think the hoes in your threesomes are wholesome chicks...? Get the fuck out of here with that...

If you banging chicks in a threesome does it really matter if they low class internet freaks or chicks you convinced with your charm and gOod looks? Dude you dreaming...

My life the shit cause I don’t lie to myself and ball in my lane to the fullest...

Then you don’t get it - at talll young man....why the fuck do I care what these hoes in his threesome do for a living.

You think the hoes in your threesomes are wholesome chicks...? Get the fuck out of here with that...

If you banging chicks in a threesome does it really matter if they low class internet freaks or chicks you convinced with your charm and gOod looks? Dude you dreaming...

My life the shit cause I don’t lie to myself and ball in my lane to the fullest...
kind of does matter bro tbh , I mean you're bragging about fucking chicks anybody could literally fuck( probably wanna get checked by the way lol ) versus normal chicks out here in the world who more than likely aren't moving like that and being passed around for cash , if banging whores non stop is considered your life being the shit instead of actually building a legit long term career that 'll set you up for life then got damn generations are definitely screwed

I'm not talking about what they do for a living. I'm talking about the fact that they look cheap and dirty as fuck.

If you were actually living any kind of life of class and distinction, this would be immediately obvious to you. I just don't think banging chicks like this is any kind of "get" or any kind of achievement. And it doesn't require any kind of unique gifts of charm or looks.

But hey, I dunno what you mean when you say your life is "the shit."

Last edited:
kind of does matter bro tbh , I mean you're bragging about fucking chicks anybody could literally fuck( probably wanna get checked by the way lol ) versus normal chicks out here in the world who more than likely aren't moving like that and being passed around for cash , if banging whores non stop is considered your life being the shit instead of actually building a legit long term career that 'll set you up for life then got damn generations are definitely screwed

:clawd2:

Back