Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

thanks-for-400k-followers-are-you-guys-still-active-click-v0-ai51z0wyhnga1.jpg

ScarlettKissesXO-Fucked-By-Plumber-Sex-Tape-Video-Leaked-758x426.jpg

Why are niggas always worried about what turn the next nigga on?

Typically I'm not. I think a good 92% of the chicks posted in this thread over the past few months are horrific looking and grotesque to my personal sensibilities, but you don't see me complaining, or reacting with poop emojis or anything like that. I just scroll on past and try to find something I like.

But in this case, since dude found it so necessary to offer an editorial comment of how great he felt the surgery was, I thought it was appropriate to retort with an alternative view.

Actually, initially I didn't even respond to that. I only replied when I saw someone else comment... because I was thankful that someone else saw what I saw, confirming that I am not in fact crazy. Because that bitch's proportions aren't human (not in a good way) and I strongly suspect that anybody who looks at that and views it as a paradigm of feminine perfection likely does not have a ton of experience touching women in real life.

(Just my opinion, of course.)

That being said, I don't give a shit what people like. If you look at my posting history, I have been very vocal in defending people who like women with penises, amputees, grannies, bodybuilders... whatever. Life is way too short not to be honest yourself and find pleasure in the shit that actually turns you on. Just as long as it doesn't involve children... if you like it, I love it.

Last edited:
1680601049262.png
304141552_2302574219898447_2926259442628363369_n.jpg

VideoToPhoto-637989468600108055.png
VideoToPhoto-637832199687474265.png

Typically I'm not. I think a good 92% of the chicks posted in this thread over the past few months are horrific looking and grotesque to my personal sensibilities, but you don't see me complaining, or reacting with poop emojis or anything like that. I just scroll on past and try to find something I like.

But in this case, since dude found it so necessary to offer an editorial comment of how great he felt the surgery was, I thought it was appropriate to retort with an alternative view.

Actually, initially I didn't even respond to that. I only replied when I saw someone else comment... because I was thankful that someone else saw what I saw, confirming that I am not in fact crazy. Because that bitch's proportions aren't human (not in a good way) and I strongly suspect that anybody who looks at that and views it as a paradigm of feminine perfection likely does not have a ton of experience touching women in real life.

(Just my opinion, of course.)

That being said, I don't give a shit what people like. If you look at my posting history, I have been very vocal in defending people who like women with penises, amputees, grannies, bodybuilders... whatever. Life is way too short not to be honest yourself and find pleasure in the shit that actually turns you on. Just as long as it doesn't involve children... if you like it, I love it.
man niggas just trying to see some cheeks take this long ass paragraph some where bruh.

Back