Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I should've never got into this stupid shit anyway, but I never said this was CP. I said that isn't virtue signaling. Nobody has every gotten any pat on the back for taking a bottom of the barrel moral position as 'CP is wrong' That's what we expect from even people we hate. Virtue signaling is about pretending to have a higher sense of morality for points. No one has ever scored points by taking a stand against CP. No more than you'd get around of applause for saying we shouldn't kill puppies.

I said all that to say, nevermind.

Not hoping to turn this into a long back-and-forth because this whole conversation is retarded but... you (maybe not you personally, but other people you appeared to cosign) DID pretend to have a higher sense of morality by trying to shame a dude for being interested in 18 and 19 yo ladies who would be considered full, legal adults in virtually every society on earth. And you* did appear to seek morality points by falsely equating this to a proclivity for CP. "CP is bad." Yeah, that US a bottom of the barrel moral position. But why is it even being brought up when no minors were involved at all?

f-1ffd6c25261728863.md.jpg

Back