Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

not mine
cab.jpg

Reup for the one time, I havent seen her shit in a minute

its crazy how nina rotti had flapjack tits from like the 1st day she step foot in the industry

i mean ima still suck em but goddamn time/pregnancy did not do her any favors

I don't think she had flapjacks during her prime in the industry. Yeah, her boobs had a degree of droop to them that one would expect of a natural breast of a particular shape and size and heft (especially after a woman has experienced childbirth, as she had) but they were still pretty full. Personally, I thought her tits were sexy as fuck, so.. womanly.

I don't know what her tits are like now. She's not been doing XXX work so I've not seen her naked in a while. She's lost a lot of weight since then so I'm sure her breasts would have lost considerable mass. She might have the flapjacks now... but she didn't back in her Buddha Bang days.

I don't think she had flapjacks during her prime in the industry. Yeah, her boobs had a degree of droop to them that one would expect of a natural breast of a particular shape and size and heft (especially after a woman has experienced childbirth, as she had) but they were still pretty full. Personally, I thought her tits were sexy as fuck, so.. womanly.

I don't know what her tits are like now. She's not been doing XXX work so I've not seen her naked in a while. She's lost a lot of weight since then so I'm sure her breasts would have lost considerable mass. She might have the flapjacks now... but she didn't back in her Buddha Bang days.
You're completely right, but I guess what we're calling flapjacks are in the eye of the beholder because compared to the chicks she shot with, hers were very very droopy, wide and heavy I guess.
But yeah, I think she's sexy, don't get me wrong, that's just my one complaint. I'm glad she hasn't gotten implants but, idk it feels like she just got a kinda bad hand
reminiscent of this twerking chick, moerayna.

Back