Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You were complaining like a bitch but I'm the female? I'm sure you don't know what irony is, nor do you have mirrors in your house.

friend.
Complaining? I’m tryna talk sense into dumb niggas like you… who tf is proud of ho’s who’s at the bottom of the totem pole selling they body for money? I wish an American nigga say “oh look, she A1 cuz she American”… no nigga, she’s an eater so just enjoy her and keep it pushing. Nigga really tryna get some of y’all niggas to see this shit. Niggas proud of ho’s and this why mfs say niggas are stupid and I’m starting to see…. That’s like a white mf saying “oh this school shooter got aim, look at him he’s white”…. Like nigga who tf big ups the bottom of humanity…. But u right bro, some niggas you just can’t speak some sense into. That’s my fault for tryna help desperate niggas.

3840x2880_8fe8420e422bb761283fb048d482af24.md.jpg
3840x2880_a08bc4fe7deb217522292aad63e6f4d9.md.jpg
3840x2880_e8035188e95bc509d5b2a39bd74fc8c1.md.jpg

Complaining? I’m tryna talk sense into dumb niggas like you… who tf is proud of ho’s who’s at the bottom of the totem pole selling they body for money? I wish an American nigga say “oh look, she A1 cuz she American”… no nigga, she’s an eater so just enjoy her and keep it pushing. Nigga really tryna get some of y’all niggas to see this shit. Niggas proud of ho’s and this why mfs say niggas are stupid and I’m starting to see…. That’s like a white mf saying “oh this school shooter got aim, look at him he’s white”…. Like nigga who tf big ups the bottom of humanity…. But u right bro, some niggas you just can’t speak some sense into. That’s my fault for tryna help desperate niggas.
I definitely see where you coming from 💯 It be dudes tryna white knight for these thots on here 😂 She dont even know they exist but they fighting battles for her and tryna defend her 🤦‍♂️ defending an online prostitute... 💀 but in this case he only said she got a nice natural body because she from Africa. He aint say she was top of the line wifey material or nun like that. I dont see nun wrong with it. She's a thot with a nice body 🤷‍♂️ to each their own though

You're doing a lot of projecting
seek help

Anyway the initial comment was valid cus atlanta women be looking like badly drawn cartoon characters.

my nigga what are THOSE?

Last edited:

Shitbaggery of this magnitude I have not seen in a long, long time.

Back