Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I just have a question, and just want to know what yall think. With 6761 pages of FonlyAns drops, do yall think these women are really making 10-50k a month off of these pages? seems like its oversaturated IMO. Just curious.
yes
like, we make up a very insignificant portion of the userbase for starters
2) the ones that make money and actually have concurrent subs make BANK. If their sm bragging isn't believable, the way they upgrade their lives from early to late is prob the hugest giveaway. 50k a month is upper end but generally, popular performers make at least more than a cushy job rn

I just have a question, and just want to know what yall think. With 6761 pages of FonlyAns drops, do yall think these women are really making 10-50k a month off of these pages? seems like its oversaturated IMO. Just curious.
not the majority of them but never underestimate the power of Simps. its a glorified pyramid scheme

Skipped..............................................................................
Oh wait, I see Nancy new hustle is dead end links, for which she gets .003 cents a click...........
stringer-bell_giphy-gif.963111

MediaFire - Lysaretta

Back