Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Shut up you ain't post shit since me and other niggas put your Uncle Ruckus ass on blast

Yep... and that's the forum's loss, isn't it? Y'all ran off all the niggas that was actually contributing fresh content.

And I admit: It hurts me. I actually enjoyed sharing shit here. And I have accumulated 100s of folders since then that I wish I could have shared here.

But y'all don't deserve it. You deserve what this thread has become now. Acting like a dick was way more important to you than just enjoying hot content. So now have fun recycling the folders I posted in 2020 over and over.

Weight gain aside youngin looks ROUGH in the face and that hat is barely on her head right. These OF women be burning out so quick lol.

Yeah, I actually wanted to say that I am more bothered by the wig than by the weight gain... but I have to admit that lacefronts are starting to really bother me in general. I think we may have run out that era. Like BBLs, it was a cool technology that reigned for about 10-15 years but it's time has passed and it now just looks corny.

Back