Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Those who “whacked” my post could eat a big ass dick bc I know their broke ass can’t afford me lmfaoooo. It’s not my problem that I don’t come cheap, and I don’t wanna deal w/ cheap ass subs . I like to buy exquisite things, so if you can’t do that for me, don’t waste my time pew-pew 🥴😏
You got 1 sub ain’t nobody buying that wack ass shit 😂😂😂😂

And yet I have 19 expired subs, so clearly there has been mothafuckas who gladly bought my classy shit. Now what, fool?

Any fool can trick a gullible sucker to come into the house. It's a different thing altogether to KEEP 'em there.

I was actually planning to subscribe to your page, just to support you because you seem like a cool chick. But I'm sorry... I am not blindly paying without seeing some kind of preview of the content.

It seems to me that you lack understanding of consumer psychology, and that might be why you're struggling. You need to work on that. Put yourself in the shoes of the consumer and tell me honestly: Would YOU pay $5 for some unknown mystery content when there's like 10,000 other girls on OF who are selling for $3 AND letting you see what you're getting before you buy?

You know damn well you wouldn't pay $5 for that, let alone $48.

EDIT: Oh wait.... now it's $25? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkk that lol

Back