Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I'ma still believe what I believe until I find proof that it's a actual woman and not trans 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean, the pussy crotch area would have surgery scarring. Her breasts have scars, so why wouldn't her pussy area? Her cooch doesn't have one blemish on it. 😄

*can't believe I jumped into this conversation* smh....I must be bored or high asf.....or both............. its both.

Attachments

• Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 05.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 05.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 17.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 17.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 22.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 22.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 33.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 33.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 35.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 35.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 99
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 42.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 42.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 39.jpg
    Eliza Rose Watson Close Up Pussy Video 39.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 90
I mean, the pussy crotch area would have surgery scarring. Her breasts have scars, so why wouldn't her pussy area? Her cooch doesn't have one blemish on it. 😄

*can't believe I jumped into this conversation* smh....I must be bored or high asf.....or both............. its both.
The only way to end this debate is to troll this niggas posts. Anyone he post reply....
7wd9pbru6uta.gif
And when he say. You don't know what a real women look like. That's a women reply....
R.gif
🤣

Bruh we've literally went down this road already. Shes tall and lanky asf so her hip bones poke out like that. There's no surgical marks or scars and like I said her anatomy is normal for her build. Yeah some of yall might find her weird looking (the ones who thirst for IG built models) but thats a woman full on IMO based on the evidence given.
View attachment 801352
i thought she was fine. i kinda like her tiddies although fake

Dude, I have done plastic rotations on two different continents. It is clear to me you don't know how a reconstructed vulva looks. You can almost never recreate the engorgement of the labia. For lack of better description, the closest thing it (reassigned crack) looks like is a 'fat pussy' as in a fat woman's pussy. The clitoral hood, especially when the male is circumcised tends to look like you placed a peanut at the tip of the crack.

Someone has such a bad boob job (a very routine plastic surgery) but somehow got one of the best gender reassignemt surgeries ever? yeah. You will get better purchase trying to sell me some sand in Abu Dhabi.

Anytime someone tries to refute or rebut, the bullshit of "you want her to be female so bad" /"tranny lover"pops up lol. Bruv, I couldn't give a rats arse. My interests are more pedagogical/ intellectual. Your proof using body shape and all is pseudo science, at best. Disruptions to SrY gene expression sometime during development can cause morphologic changes to a masculine body and may affect fat distribution later on in life and affect body shape. What you are using as the golden rule can actually be altered by a good plastic surgeon. pump some fat here and there and boom.

Lastly, there can be a compromise between both view points:
This individual may have (46 XY)swyer syndrome that was caught and treated. Swyer syndrome is a disorder in which someone with Xy chromosome (technically a male), manifests with female body parts instead. Everything from "a uterus to the pussy". The ovaries however may be malformed.
and yes 46Xy can carry a pregnancy ( @jerome) using a donor egg via IVF. All the need is hormone replacement therapy.
*going back to sleep*

nigga brought out the science

Back