Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

simone richards, houston bbw chick, sorta new a few years ago. got a bunch of lipo and fillers now i guess

that's crazy... I remember when her shit started dropping on SF and she was going super hard

she was fine then

then again, I been in the game long enough to remember Creamy E before she went crazy with the work

social media doing a number on these girls, but it is what it is, a new one go viral every week it seems lol

simone richards, houston bbw chick, sorta new a few years ago. got a bunch of lipo and fillers now i guess

Oh, of course... I thought it was her but she looked a lot different. Apart from the difference in her body, her face looks kinda different... Like she got her lips pumped up a bit, and the short hair really ages her. Simone should be like 21, 22 and I thought the lady in this video was some Dominican milf. She looks more tan too.

Oh, of course... I thought it was her but she looked a lot different. Apart from the difference in her body, her face looks kinda different... Like she got her lips pumped up a bit, and the short hair really ages her. Simone should be like 21, 22 and I thought the lady in this video was some Dominican milf. She looks more tan too.
yea she looks old as fuck. I mean she *is* half white but she aged like supermarket cheddar

that's crazy... I remember when her shit started dropping on SF and she was going super hard

she was fine then

then again, I been in the game long enough to remember Creamy E before she went crazy with the work

social media doing a number on these girls, but it is what it is, a new one go viral every week it seems lol

there's def a cosmetic surgery culture. there's at least 20 chicks i can see the faces of in my mind that have gone under the knife and turned out horribly
sarah banks
beauty dior
kapri styles

Mostly a bunch i dont care to remember the names of but yeah

This made me realize that I respect performers like pinky and sydney capri that stayed mostly natural and just aged.

I think i'd take overweight 2022 pinky than a botch job

I wouldn't go THAT far lol... I mean, I'm so turned off by plastic surgery that even basic breast implants are an automatic dealbreaker for me most times. But at this point, Pinky is a bit too far gone.

I wouldn't go THAT far lol... I mean, I'm so turned off by plastic surgery that even basic breast implants are an automatic dealbreaker for me most times. But at this point, Pinky is a bit too far gone.

eh, she just looks like every 30+ fat/short woman tbh. But yeah i guess it was a bit hyperbolic. Sydney capri still looks good. I wish beauty dior didn't fuck up her titties though

Back