Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nope. I am looking for chicks that are actually physically attractive, though.

Of course, I know "attractive" is a highly subjective concept and one man's meat is another man's poison. If you actually get turned on by women with bodies like 1990s-era ghetto transsexual prostitutes with back alley-implanted asses and hips... that's cool. I respect that you have your own tastes and preferences.
Yea if thats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a female that you "don't find attractive" you might be thinking of what you're really looking for. You did say at one point you did find trannys attractive. tenor.gif

Yea if thats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a female that you "don't find attractive" you might be thinking of what you're really looking for. You did say at one point you did find trannys attractive. View attachment 758530

Nah... I'm just saying. I saw your post and I got interested because of course there's some amazing asses and bodies to be found around the African continent. I click the IG link and see this botched-body bitch with disproportionate hips and a lumpy fake ass and I'm thinking "Out of all the beautiful natural bodies in the motherland, THIS is what dude is salivating over?" But then I'm like "Well... I guess this is what he likes." Some dudes just have a special attraction to Fix-a-Flat asses that look like loaded diapers. I don't believe in shitting on other people's tastes so... it's all good.

(It IS fucking weird to me, though)

Nah... I'm just saying. I saw your post and I got interested because of course there's some amazing asses and bodies to be found around the African continent. I click the IG link and see this botched-body bitch with disproportionate hips and a lumpy fake ass and I'm thinking "Out of all the beautiful natural bodies in the motherland, THIS is what dude is salivating over?" But then I'm like "Well... I guess this is what he likes." Some dudes just have a special attraction to Fix-a-Flat asses that look like loaded diapers. I don't believe in shitting on other people's tastes so... it's all good.

(It IS fucking weird to me, though)
So you're just going to skip over the part where you said you liked trannys huh?
tenor-1.gif
(Its cool it's just weird to me)

Back