Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I understand you have to protect your links but deleting the link off of the share literally 4 hours after you posted in the middle of the morning at 1 a.m. doesn't really give many people that work normal hours a chance even look at the content I get that you gotta keep the links good but

My nigga use burners if you that scared of your shit getting clapped at 3am. At least give us till like 10 in the morning or some s***

I understand you have to protect your links but deleting the link off of the share literally 4 hours after you posted in the middle of the morning at 1 a.m. doesn't really give many people that work normal hours a chance even look at the content I get that you gotta keep the links good but

My nigga use burners if you that scared of your shit getting clapped at 3am. At least give us till like 10 in the morning or some s***
Smfh, clearly you must can tell that those are not his links, he reposting them from telegram and other places, the original creator of those links probably killing them as he post here

Back