Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I will never understand the continued fascination with this chick. She is the most unenthusiastic performer ever, she radiates contempt for her audience, she is built like a linebacker and frankly, I just don't think she is that hot.

Why does it seem like hundreds of thousands of niggas are constantly following her around with their tongues out, praying that she will *finally* actually take some dick when there's thousands of girls way hotter than her that are gleefully getting slutted out on OF daily?

I used to feel guilty for even looking at her content because she looks slightly retarded to me. But clearly, she is the super-intelligent one since she has found a way to wrap leagues of niggas around her finger while offering the absolute least.

I can't speak to the continued fascination, but I think they initially saw a woman with a really long tongue and imagined the possibilities. Kindof like seeing a woman who's looks may not be stellar, but she happens to be a contortionist.

Confidence in her body? She walks in and all dudes salute and stand at attention —-she should have confidence

I remember her speaking on how she use to be insecure, so her name is in reference to that. It's not real confidence since she had to buy it though.

Back