Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

and the people doing that don't stay as long as she does.

Like I get what you're saying, but clearly whatever she's doing works for her cus she's still way more relevant than a lot of the bbl brigade. Like, compare her to yasmine lopez or brittany renner and she's still more relevant without negative press.

we'll see in a few years who's still around, I guess. But my money will be on the chick that's already been around for more than a decade

Yep... plus she has done major endorsements and she has an activewear/bikini line (though I get the vibe she ain't pushing it as hard as she should be)

and the people doing that don't stay as long as she does.

Like I get what you're saying, but clearly whatever she's doing works for her cus she's still way more relevant than a lot of the bbl brigade. Like, compare her to yasmine lopez or brittany renner and she's still more relevant without negative press.

we'll see in a few years who's still around, I guess. But my money will be on the chick that's already been around for more than a decade
yeah fa sho we'll see...she is undeniably bad AF so that is going for her.

17xa9QGzXyUe2lx.jpg
[/URL]

This is fuckin Awful

She's been in the game since 2006 and she was quite well known almost from the beginning. Hell, she made the cover of KING magazine within months of her debut back when that was a milestone most chicks spent years sucking hundreds of dicks to achieve (and most still never achieved it).

Also, I forgot to add: She dated Drake for 3 years and he mentioned her name in multiple songs... back when Tyler was still in high school.

I'd say if anybody blew her up it was Champagne Papi. She was an up-and-coming contender from 2006-2008 but she wasn't on the level of the Gloria Velezes and Esther Baxters of the day. But then when she hooked up with Drake that's when she was really rocketed into the stratosphere. (In addition to her focusing on tightening up her frame... she was a little dumpy and baby fattish when she first came out)

Back