Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Mizz twerksum

i feel like this bitch been twerkin since the Reagan administration. No lie, I was a young nigga watching samurai jack on cartoon network then waiting til the crib was empty to beat my meat to her youtube videos back when 240p was considered HD. she might be the inflection point in my childhood that turned me to a life of debauchery and degeneracy that culminated with me ending up on this thread. how old is this hoe? :wtf20:

i feel like this bitch been twerkin since the Reagan administration. No lie, I was a young nigga watching samurai jack on cartoon network then waiting til the crib was empty to beat my meat to her youtube videos back when 240p was considered HD. she might be the inflection point in my childhood that turned me to a life of debauchery and degeneracy that culminated with me ending up on this thread. how old is this hoe? :wtf20:

she is 29 or 30

yeah she has been doing the same twerking stuff forever

😭😭😭😭 i remember it used to be 3 of them. It fucked me up when i found out they was a lil older than me and they mama was the manager lol

Back