Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

And? If a nigga don't want to drop, he don't have to. What you or anybody else going to do about it? Nothing at all but here we are 🥶
im convinced y'all goofy dumbasses refuse to just shut up and share shit

always some jackass talking bout what they like/don't like, like if their opinion matters. jesus christ just share shit or be quiet.

like, what's the point of a sharing thread if all y'all gonna do is bitch and moan and act like children? you eventually end up with nothing being shared.

im convinced y'all goofy dumbasses refuse to just shut up and share shit

always some jackass talking bout what they like/don't like, like if their opinion matters. jesus christ just share shit or be quiet.

like, what's the point of a sharing thread if all y'all gonna do is bitch and moan and act like children? you eventually end up with nothing being shared.
This thread ain't all about sharing anymore... the only niggas acting like children is the ones reporting niggas for requesting shit, foh.

This thread ain't all about sharing anymore... the only niggas acting like children is the ones reporting niggas for requesting shit, foh.
cus that's all that's left cus y'all let petty bickering basically drive away anything worth anything lol

like dont get me wrong there were toxic personalities prior yes, but you don't see anyone but 2 people posting anymore BECAUSE fucking idiots turned this place rotten

and its not like that wasn't said back then.

anyway whatever

cus that's all that's left cus y'all let petty bickering basically drive away anything worth anything lol

like dont get me wrong there were toxic personalities prior yes, but you don't see anyone but 2 people posting anymore BECAUSE fucking idiots turned this place rotten

and its not like that wasn't said back then.

anyway whatever
I blame the mods for letting arguing mfers and imposters run @joegrine @Faha away. Only if they would've banned them like they did niggas who request/post weird shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back