NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

sometimes the shit i drop are more than 20gb but yeah issa good way

There's a way to load the Megas with unlimited storage but I never mastered that technique.

To be honest, I generally tend to avoid posting shit that's over 20 gigs... which sucks. I had (and still have) some amazing content I wanted to share but I didn't because they were too big.

But, seeing as creating these Megas is free and easy, you can always spread it across two burners if you have to (I never liked doing that, though)

Either way, it's still better than those GoFile links that most people can't even download (without paying).

Perhaps I should add: Make sure you save the temp email and password associated with that particular burner as you will need it to get back into that account if you end up logging out.

Of course, if you forget how to get back into that account, it is too easy to just create a new one. I used to make about 3 new Mega burners a week back when I was actively sharing content here. I'd just make them, fill them up, soon as they were full I'd forget about them and move on to the next. That's why links I posted back in April are still live today.

Back in the heyday of this post, the late great FBM2005 was creating like 10 new burners a day. That was in the good old days when the free Mega accounts were 50GB too.

Finally, someone that understands. getting my accounts banned and keeping up with the burners is tiring. when it gets recycled through reddit, forums. this thread was born from discord server megas in 2019. Ive wasted like numerous accounts across file sharing sites. it burns you out.