Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Sometimes niggas are so thirsty that it truns into hate. I'm all for pictures. It will either make a nigga stunt like, "Oh I got that MEGA nigga!!!", and they'll drop that shit or the thirsty haters will pop up like wack a mole.
View attachment 707619

I never liked pics because it's just a stealth form of begging. Especially when they post the pics and then post the link to the OF page underneath. Like "Hey.... look how hot she is. Now YOU go spend your money to obtain her content and share it with me!" foh

I never liked pics because it's just a stealth form of begging. Especially when they post the pics and then post the link to the OF page underneath. Like "Hey.... look how hot she is. Now YOU go spend your money to obtain her content and share it with me!" foh
It is what it is. The way I phrased it is more practical. We all know why we're hear so if some of these niggas are dropping hooks in the water to see if they can get a bite all the while reminding me of women I may have dropped of the radar I can't hate.
20211130_122852.gif

It is what it is. The way I phrased it is more practical. We all know why we're hear so if some of these niggas are dropping hooks in the water to see if they can get a bite all the while reminding me of women I may have dropped of the radar I can't hate.
View attachment 707645

If they remember a woman who has dropped off the radar, they should go buy the content themselves and share it with the fam. *shrug*

Man what have I started, all because I posted couple pics btw me posting a pic is not me telling someone to go buy the content.

Nah I get what you are saying but I did not post the OF link but whats really wrong with putting someone on to a baddie. (If they get it and share it great, if not I keep it moving )You yourself have asked for some recommendations in the past

Ain't nothing killed the thread, all them beggin ass niggas is what ran the page count up. Now since they ain't dropping shit they gotta shut up. Have some pride, grown ass men asking randoms to pay his way. Last place to be is HERE if them funds low 🤣🥶

Nailed it motherfuckers beg for shit but post absolutely NOTHING! 😂😂😂 Then make another profile and beg foe more SHIT❗❗

Back