Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

When did I talk down on Louis Farrakhan? I don't recall doing that here, but for what it's worth.... I don't have a super-high opinion of Louis X. There's a bunch of shit he's said and done that I love, but Malcolm is my mentor so I'm not down with the dude who helped get him killed. Also, there's a whole bunch of shady shit he has done over the last 50 years. I give him props for his positive attributes but I'd say it's like 30% positive to 70% negative.

NOW. As for the idea that I don't care *why* so many brothers are dysfunctional.... Of COURSE I care about that! I care about it more than anything, and I spend huge amounts of my life trying to help them get OUT of that rut!

But the way out isn't through self-pity and acting like the Black woman is your #1 enemy. It's through educating ourselves, engaging in critical thinking, and making a PLAN to save ourselves.

I mean, look at the bullshit you said to me before, about how black women "took the government check" and got with white men who could give them what their black man didn't.

Ask yourself this: WHY didn't the black men provide for them? Is brothers were truly handling their business, would the black woman have even *needed* a government check to begin with? You talking about "when the black man got out of jail for shit he probably didn't do..." lol are you fucking kidding me?)

(Funny thing is that y'all claim I am a conservative but this "the government connived to chase black fathers out the home" is some of the most age-old conservative talking points, going back to Thomas Sowell's early books, if not before)

Y'all talk about that era like it is a romanticized and far distant, lost era of history. I've said before that I am older than many of the niggas here, and I am old enough that I actually was around when a lot of this shit was happening and this bowdlerized version of history is pure bullshit. I shit on both the messenger AND the message, because they're teaching you mfkers pure bullshit. And that would be obvious if you picked up a book rather than getting your info from The False Prophets Podcast (sponsored by MailChimp)

And continuously calling me "white" just makes you look stupid, bro. Don't do that. Even if I were white, either my words are true or they are not. My identity is irrelevant. Try to refute me using facts and logic rather than trying to discredit me with the bullshit charge than I'm white. Nigga, I got old Jordans that's blacker than you.

EDIT: Btw after I clowned you for the "hood-like" thing, it occurred to me that you're probably dyslexic. If you are... I apologize. I'd never laugh at someone for having a learning disability.

Still.... that's no excuse for not educating yourself. Get off the internet and get a library card. I promise you it will improve your life.

"Even if I were white, either my words are true or they are not."

Wait.....that seems like Logic!

In the current culture we are currently living through, I found that if your view is different from someone else's you the one who's wrong cause they are simply louder.

Honest communication is dying.
No disrespect to any ones pov.

1634586409211.png
This chick is one of the best new stars of the year if you like snow bunnies. Like, she turns into a wild animal when she got some black dick in her. (On the down side, there's something about her fetishization of BBC that makes me feel kinda weird). Anyway, her recent CCHD scene was one of the best episodes they've put out in a long time.

She has a new scene with Jax Slayher... gonna try to get that later.

3840x2560_aed0143e50dcfda44b6adc32b2b32925.jpg
View attachment 673067
View attachment 673066
View attachment 673070

anyone got her?

SMOOVEE GROOVEE?

I mean yeah I sort of have a smoove groove friend what about you?

giphy.gif

the real question, though.

is it really that serious? like a lot of y'all are too absorbed with inconsequential things, some people just enjoy ass, regardless of the background of the ass owner.
Yes fetishization is a thing but its a thing across the entertainment industry

it’s always a white hoe who position her self as the BBC lover / black man lover, shit is kind of weird like Jada stevens was it for awhile even getting black hair styles and shit , who occupies this position now?
....? A lot of women fall into these categories - people fetishize people of different and even their own race. It’s aight... as a species we just weird like that. I just like hoes...all types of hoes....only thing consistent is I like hoes...don’t care what continent their ancestors most recently were derived from...hoeesssss...:shrug2:

Free black milf

HOORAYYYY!!!! IT HWYTE GIRL DAY

View attachment 672956
View attachment 672959
View attachment 672965View attachment 672960

(I ain't really into this chick and she epitomizes what I said about black men sticking their dicks into fat, dirty-looking white women. But I got her shit specifically because I know she's a rising star among the black male audience these days. And she *is* kinda hot, really... probably a bit too much jelly for me but she's a BBW I can tolerate because she's got a waist and a fairly good shape. Enjoy!)
This thick chick could and would get it....you tripping- she is actually a true pawg

the real question, though.

is it really that serious? like a lot of y'all are too absorbed with inconsequential things, some people just enjoy ass, regardless of the background of the ass owner.
Yes fetishization is a thing but its a thing across the entertainment industry

No, it's not that serious.... I'm not trying to stage a march on Washington over it but I'm actually subscribed to the chick (I'm assuming that this is in reference to my comments about R!l3y R3!gn) and there's something about her captions that is just kinda weird. She talks about black men and their dicks like they are objects that exist to give her pleasure and not as actual human beings. And there's a time where she said she only fucks BBC but she dates only white guys. I know there's some raceplay enthusiasts who are actually turned on by that... but I don't like it.

That being said: I don't think she means any harm by it. She's pretty young and doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

This thick chick could and would get it....you tripping- she is actually a true pawg

For me she is slightly over the line. I draw a line between PAWG and BBW, though a lot of cats seem to view them as interchangeable. And I got nothing against (the lower range of) BBWs but I just think she would look so much better if she lost.... maybe 10-12 lbs?

Back