NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Most of these women have (management)”pimps” that has access to these players / celebs and then link them up with the women.

The independent chicks travel to Dubai / Lagos 90% of the time … they don’t even worry about players

Most of these women have (management)”pimps” that has access to these players / celebs and then link them up with the women.

The independent chicks travel to Dubai / Lagos 90% of the time … they don’t even worry about players

see they are always traveling from hotel to hotel and I’m sure someone on a forum may have seen these girls some where

that’s where my question comes from

oh shit I thought it was Trey Songz that knocked up Yasmine, yeah she was next to him with her titties out.That football dude ain’t pull out, it was those 11/10 titties she has, blasting off again lmfao. It’s crazy how these girls go from being a nobody but a pretty face to end being a celebrities baby mama. These ladies are still on the hunt to be someone’s baby mama. I thought with the rise of onlyfans, rise of self independence, I don’t need no man I can do it on my own that these hoes would just be ho but not a wife. Still need the money of a rich dumb dumb, then they can LOOK like they are doing everything on their own. They don’t want a family they want a check, then they can claim he ain’t shit, independent, and everything else.
no mater how much money a women makes they will always want a man of means

View attachment 667764lort hav mercy

look like some good eating

200.gif

here is the uncensored pic

View attachment 667765
What happened to her onlyfans just tried to get it can’t find it

Reactions: Faha
Yeah these athletes are stupid look at trevon diggs, probably the best cb in the nfl and gonna get a crazy contract rookie season he gets yasmine Lopez pregnant literally right after she had a sex tape sucking off trey songz.
Same thing with pj Washington getting Brittany renner knocked up. These young athletes never learn because they’re not used to having access to pretty woman
That shocked me when they said Trevon and not his brother. You would think he would have his business 100% tight getting laced by Steph. He has a little money but on a rookie deal he ain’t on a baller status level yet.

oh shit I thought it was Trey Songz that knocked up Yasmine, yeah she was next to him with her titties out.That football dude ain’t pull out, it was those 11/10 titties she has, blasting off again lmfao. It’s crazy how these girls go from being a nobody but a pretty face to end being a celebrities baby mama. These ladies are still on the hunt to be someone’s baby mama. I thought with the rise of onlyfans, rise of self independence, I don’t need no man I can do it on my own that these hoes would just be ho but not a wife. Still need the money of a rich dumb dumb, then they can LOOK like they are doing everything on their own. They don’t want a family they want a check, then they can claim he ain’t shit, independent, and everything else.
That’s the whole game plan. Find rich rappers or athlete have baby get situated for life. If a female got something lite like 20k a month in child support that’s 5 million dollars she’s gonna get over the next 21 years to do absolutely nothing