Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yes...she is indeed is eating that nigga ass

View attachment 656618

Melody is a perfect example of the "good" kind of dirty. She has zero self-respect and she seems like she might be half-retarded... and that actually makes her sexier.

There's another demented BBC-loving snowbunny I discovered this week, R!l3y R3!gn... she ain't got a lot of content yet but her total abandon is something else.

(Waits for the usual suspects to make 37 posts calling me white because I spoke approvingly of snowbunnies)

Melody is a perfect example of the "good" kind of dirty. She has zero self-respect and she seems like she might be half-retarded... and that actually makes her sexier.

There's another demented BBC-loving snowbunny I discovered this week, R!l3y R3!gn... she ain't got a lot of content yet but her total abandon is something else.

(Waits for the usual suspects to make 37 posts calling me white because I spoke approvingly of snowbunnies)
Idc about if you white black yellow red purple. But being half-retarded makes someone sexier? Context my guy context lol

Anybody ever post her??

Attachments

• 853A30FD-2DEC-4ADB-82DB-777F6232466B.jpeg
    853A30FD-2DEC-4ADB-82DB-777F6232466B.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 191
Idc about if you white black yellow red purple. But being half-retarded makes someone sexier? Context my guy context lol

Yes, because being retarded (I typically don't use that word btw) is usually accompanied by a lack of self-awareness and full understanding of social norms, and hence a total lack of inhibition.

Its pretty much the same reason that a lot of dudes feel crazy pussy is the best pussy. (Not me, though... I dated an actually mentally demented girl and it's hard to see that shit as sexy when you watch her being dragged off into a white van and thrown in a padded cell).

Yeah, she is kinda musty looking... both her and her "twin." I still like 'em both though.
granted i haven't seen the blood video that guy is talking about, cleopatra has the unfortunate "dirty red" lightskin complexion where she's light enough for the colourists to love but also suffers from hyperpigmentation around the genitals/has generally "bad" looking skin.

she's cute enough but not really my cup of tea. the unnevenness of her skin makes her look dirtier than she probably is

$3 dude.... 3 American dollars.

I hate doing shit like this because it just encourages some bad habits by some Beggin' Ass Niggas™ around here. But hey... it was 3 American dollars.

Side note: I remember last year there was a bunch of speculation around this girl's ethnicity. She was sold as a Latina but I said I felt she seemed to be from more Mediterranean stock. Apparently she identifies as some shade of negro, though.

824x859_29c5ffe721d87a07a508389547cd25fe.jpg
View attachment 656873
View attachment 656874
View attachment 656876
View attachment 656877

I hate doing shit like this because it just encourages some bad habits by some Beggin' Ass Niggas™ around here. But hey... it was 3 American dollars.

Side note: I remember last year there was a bunch of speculation around this girl's ethnicity. She was sold as a Latina but I said I felt she seemed to be from more Mediterranean stock. Apparently she identifies as some shade of negro, though.

View attachment 656871
View attachment 656873
View attachment 656874
View attachment 656876
View attachment 656877
Beat me to it. I was just about to cop this thot and drop it for the fam. And yes, dudes crying about $3.00 but will blow $100.00 on liquor.

Back