Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I disagree. Unlike getting high, prostitution has been with us since forever and it is still frowned upon.

There is a reason prostitution has been around for ever but it is still frowned upon. Nudity and anything remotely close to selling sex for money will never be normal.

Most men are not marrying someone who has "bust it open" for all to see

Nudity is not "normal"?

I guess we're all born abnormal...

What will "a respectable member of society" even mean 5 years from now? Someone who doesn't have nude pics floating around the internet? Shit like that is not shocking anymore. I often say that 20 years from now, at the beginning of presidential campaigns all the candidates will release their nudes so we can get over it and not have to think about it anymore.

It's like how 30 years ago, Bill Clinton's campaign was almost sunk when he was accused of smoking weed in college. He saved it by claiming he didn't inhale.
22 years ago, George W. Bush could freely admit that he smoked weed but had to deny snorting coke.

13 years ago, Barack Obama admitted from jump that he smoked weed, did coke, acid, everything... nobody gave a shit.

That's how nude pics are gonna be pretty soon. The assumption is gonna be that everybody has them... so what.

I swear to God everything this man says on here is like white sympathy even using examples Jesus christ. Th this white man did this bad but this other black man did this and nobody cared. You one of the annoying white mfs who be under AOC tweets for sure.

2 pics for $15 is worth every penny? Naaah

I've gotten tired of even responding to this kind of thirst, man. I just assume maybe it's me.... maybe I'm getting that old and my sex drive ain't that overwhelming anymore. But when I see people losing their minds over the slightest sliver of pussy and talking about how it's worth $100..... I dunno. Maybe I just don't have that level of horniness in me anymore.

I swear to God everything this man says on here is like white sympathy even using examples Jesus christ. Th this white man did this bad but this other black man did this and nobody cared. You one of the annoying white mfs who be under AOC tweets for sure.

If after everything I said, the only thing that strikes you is the races of the people I used as examples... that just says more about the tunnel-vision that afflicts YOUR view of the world, isn't it?

Apart from that, though: You say "white sympathy" like it is inherently a bad thing. What's wrong with having sympathy for white people? They're not human beings? You've never had any white friends?

It seems to me that you live a very limited life, and that makes me very sad for you.

If after everything I said, the only thing that strikes you is the races of the people I used as examples... that just says more about the tunnel-vision that afflicts YOUR view of the world, isn't it?

Apart from that, though: You say "white sympathy" like it is inherently a bad thing. What's wrong with having sympathy for white people? They're not human beings? You've never had any white friends?

It seems to me that you live a very limited life, and that makes me very sad for you.

Lol you didn't deny being white, but nah I don't act like they the victims and shit like you do and say other stupid shit like oh black people created rock but whiteeeeeee people own it now because they gave so much to it 🤣 😂 as if they would let some nigga be the face of rock back then or even now you racist cracka with a black women fetish.

Lol you didn't deny being white, but nah I don't act like they the victims and shit like you do and say other stupid shit like oh black people created rock but whiteeeeeee people own it now because they gave so much to it 🤣 😂 as if they would let some nigga be the face of rock back then or even now you racist cracka with a black women fetish.

Why should I deny being white? I've told you like 17 times already that I am not white, and yet you still continue to say I am... what exactly is the benefit of me continuing to assert my blackness when it won't penetrate your thick skull anyway?

And, a more important question: Why do I care whether or not you believe I am black?Why should I care what you think about me in general, or what you think about ANY subject? You are a remarkably boring person, uninteresting to me in every way. It's not even like you post some dope content on this page that I can at least say I'm interested in you for that.

You are irrelevant to me, and I don't give a shit what you think. Keep saying I'm white.... what does it matter?

I'm lying, though... You're not *completely* irrelevant to me, because you DO invoke some feelings in me. Feelings of sadness that I always experience when I see low-ambition negroes who accuse anybody of being white if they don't ascribe to their ghettoized idea of what a black person is gonna be. It makes me sad.... Sad FOR YOU, not for myself.

I hope you wake up someday, brother.

Why should I deny being white? I've told you like 17 times already that I am not white, and yet you still continue to say I am... what exactly is the benefit of me continuing to assert my blackness when it won't penetrate your thick skull anyway?

And, a more important question: Why do I care whether or not you believe I am black?Why should I care what you think about me in general, or what you think about ANY subject? You are a remarkably boring person, uninteresting to me in every way. It's not even like you post some dope content on this page that I can at least say I'm interested in you for that.

You are irrelevant to me, and I don't give a shit what you think. Keep saying I'm white.... what does it matter?

I'm lying, though... You're not *completely* irrelevant to me, because you DO invoke some feelings in me. Feelings of sadness that I always experience when I see low-ambition negroes who accuse anybody of being white if they don't ascribe to their ghettoized idea of what a black person is gonna be. It makes me sad.... Sad FOR YOU, not for myself.

I hope you wake up someday, brother.

Lmaooooo you never said you wasn't white and nah you really be hurt and when tf did I say a ghetto person is what makes you black. You obviously do care because you respond because deep down you know the truth you can't change the way how you feel bitch ass nigga. My life is good dumbass I live in a surbanban area around your favorite people with a daughter cooooon.

EDIT: The racism came out of you lol I'm one of the "ghetto" blacks huh. You definitely got bullied and bitched around in school and now you hate the niggas from the "urban community"

Lmaooooo you never said you wasn't white and nah you really be hurt and when tf did I say a ghetto person is what makes you black. You obviously do care because you respond because deep down you know the truth you can't change the way how you feel bitch ass nigga. My life is good dumbass I live in a surbanban area around your favorite people with a daughter cooooon.

EDIT: The racism came out of you lol I'm one of the "ghetto" blacks huh. You definitely got bullied and bitched around in school and now you hate the niggas from the "urban community"

Oh, so I'm a coon now. I guess on the plus side, at least you're finally acknowledging I'm black. It penetrated your blockhead eventually.

Anyway, I'm sure the vagaries of the English language are probably quite confusing for you but I said "ghettoized"... that doesn't mean a person who literally lives in a ghetto, but what it means is a restricted vision of....

...y'know what? Never mind. I'll just end up confounding you even more.

Back