Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So you want it for free then View attachment 651675

I love how these niggas be saying "Please rip this for me" like the ripping is the main issue.... when what they really mean is "Please BUY this for me."

I be telling them I'll buy it for them only if they call me Daddy.

And that is just ONE of the reasons I keep saying most of the dudes who post in here are middle schoolers. I refuse to believe that a full-grown man can feel so comfortable and devoid of shame to beg other full-grown men on the internet to buy him something.

Or maybe I'm just not being realistic myself. Maybe I'm refusing to accept how low black men have sunk in the modern era.

This is what that nigga describes as "a goddess" btw

Last edited:
What do you need ripped?
[/QUOTE
I love how these niggas be saying "Please rip this for me" like the ripping is the main issue.... when what they really mean is "Please BUY this for me."

I be telling them I'll buy it for them only if they call me Daddy.

And that is just ONE of the reasons I keep saying most of the dudes who post in here are middle schoolers. I refuse to believe that a full-grown man can feel so comfortable and devoid of shame to beg other full-grown men on the internet to buy him something.

Or maybe I'm just not being realistic myself. Maybe I'm refusing to accept how low black men have sunk in the modern era.

This is what that nigga describes as "a goddess" btw

I'm just choosing to display women I know you gonna jack off too late at night just like all the rest my guy don't be so hard on us.....I commend your effort too buy the actual rip tool so you can jack off as long as you want to any girl you want I get that. You even said yourself a few post back asking us me too upload beautiful thick women and you were going to get them rip now excuse me I didn't know buying something you intended for yourself would lead this far

Back