NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Somebody always find something to complain about just take the mega and stfu🤦🏽‍♂️
Nigga I said wtf I said, it ain’t complaining it’s the truth. I don’t add megas to my storage when they’re full of snippets that you gotta play back 20 times to try to get one but off of.

She makes it for suckers like y'all.

People always associate Melyssa as the Queen of the Golden Age of Video Vixens but what they don't remember is that she actually did very few videos. She was one of the pioneers of the vixen game, but she quit just as the industry started blowing up because she thought it was beneath her, that it was getting too nasty and oversexualized. She's an intelligent and educated woman, and she always felt her destiny was to become a new Oprah Winfrey... not to be a sex object.

Since then she has established herself as a mainstream tv star, radio host and entrepreneur. And throughout all this, she has NEVER stopped talking about how she hates the fact that people are so interested in her body when her brain is her main attraction.

Now... in the past few years, she's had some troubles. Her mom died, she had a very serious car crash that left her with chronic pain, she lost her prominent broadcasting job... I can believe she could use some cash. But no matter how broke she is, I don't think you are ever gonna get so much as a nipple from Melyssa Ford, let alone "bussing it open." And frankly... I kinda respect her for that.

But if you niggas wanna keep wishing on a star.... be my guest!
Women wanting to be ‘more than a pretty face’ when they’ve enjoyed all that goes along with that is beyond me.

like wtf you want shawty? To be ugly? Let’s trade, see how you like that shit

Anybody know of any apps you can use to record audio on a snapchat videocall? I have a screen recording app but it only records the video with no audio. Im using an Android btw.

You can't because Android can't record internal audio while being on a call.. trust me I've tried. Only way is by using another phone to record (while on speaker) or stream the audio to your pc using scrcpy/sndcpy and record with bandicam.

Reactions: ScorpionGod
Anybody got her Mega folder she just got new boobs
123677BA-0D4E-4C59-883D-45BA8E42B7F9.jpeg
CD7B77CB-9914-4883-9611-0D264BEA068D.jpeg

I gotta chime in on this one

....okay. Let's say you in 7th grade. You in p.e. POOL day.
This girl you had a crush on wears a white one piece. Mixed lightskined friendly. Hips. Pretty.
You on the edge of the pool getting out as she gets out first.

You look up about 2 feet away and catch black pubes showing through the suit. For the very first time in your innocent life.

The Vagina.....of your crush.

That day.......a mustache grew. Among other more sinister things...

If you went home in THAT daze, and your oblivious parents said, "here, pick your gift from this jcpenny's catalog."

You flippin' thru.......and you see women in underwear...smiling, posing.

It. can. Happen.
I was talmbout 8th graders today. I'm sure they slab riding, but they don't know about Sears and Roebuck.