Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Actually, in my experience most Native Americans prefer "Indian" to "Native American." "Native American" is often perceived as one of those overly politically correct labels like "Latinx" that are favored by academics while the regular folks just like the old name even if it was not necessarily logically accurate. Same way that increasingly you find a lot of people preferring "Black" to "African American"

You're entitled to your experience. Just be careful tossing the word Indian around when you meet new ones because some may not be cool with it. Just like some black people will check your ass quick for calling them black instead of African American.

Any body got Blaxkblondie??

You're entitled to your experience. Just be careful tossing the word Indian around when you meet new ones because some may not be cool with it. Just like some black people will check your ass quick for calling them black instead of African American.

I'm not a moron with no social skills or emotional intelligence. In general when I meet ANYBODY I keep my mouth shut and observe how they identify and refer to themselves before I refer to them as anything. Or, if in doubt, I ask. And yes, that includes biracial, transgender and nonbinary people.

(I will say that in this day and age, I don't believe there are many Black Americans who would get mad at being called "Black" rather than "African American." You're far more likely to find the reverse to be the case.)

I'm not a moron with no social skills or emotional intelligence. In general when I meet ANYBODY I keep my mouth shut and observe how they identify and refer to themselves before I refer to them as anything. Or, if in doubt, I ask. And yes, that includes biracial, transgender and nonbinary people.

(I will say that in this day and age, I don't believe there are many Black Americans who would get mad at being called "Black" rather than "African American." You're far more likely to find the reverse to be the case.)
ADOS are weird anyway so its whatever

ADOS are weird anyway so its whatever

Hell a lot of black cultures are. Call the wrong black Latino person black and they'll lose their shit. This bad Dominican chick that was dark skinned got mad asf at me for calling her black. Talkin bout "NO! I'm Dominican!" Bitch that's where you're from, thats not an ethnicity.

Back