NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anybody have an upgraded mega account have it taken down and successfully make a new one? I’m curious if I use the same card would they immediately shut my new account (that I’ve had for a year) down.

Anybody have her?

How does your knowing--or even liking--her benefit her though if you don't eventually contribute to her financially?

I'm not just targeting you.... I ask myself the same question sometimes when there's an OF chick I really like and in my mind I feel like I'm "supporting" her because I maybe "acquire" her content through third parties but I also rave about her and tell everybody how dope she is, and share her content with other people... but I haven't actually put one dollar directly in her pocket.
ur right everything does back to that dollar. the heart of what i was getting at is because people share content u will discover new women that u never knew exist, which might lead to u eventually subbing. at some point whatever that was shared gets old and u might want to see whats new.

Imma start doin like y’all do find random ass Mega’s on Reddit and upload them then maybe y’all MFs will answer my request

I dont know her name but ive been trying to find a reliable site with her videos...do u know any?
Her name “They said her was “Samantha” while they streamed.. she also streamed with “after_skool_room”.. you can most of those streaming videos on camvideos.me .. i haven’t found any personal videos from her tho :/