NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I was just about to sub yesterday... I'll probably do it this weekend but it's gonna be a problem to share that shit. Last time I ripped their shit it was like 250GB, and that was months ago.
how do y'all manage to rip a whole site ?

I was just about to sub yesterday... I'll probably do it this weekend but it's gonna be a problem to share that shit. Last time I ripped their shit it was like 250GB, and that was months ago.

Yeah. Their Files are huge. Had to keep it 720p and gave up at some point.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: joegrine
how do y'all manage to rip a whole site ?

Used to be the OF download apps used to have buttons that let you download all the posts at once... or with really, really big accounts you could download them in a few huge batches. But OF killed that functionality so for me at least, the way I do it is that I budget a few hours, throw a podcast playlist on the headphones and download every post one by one.

(Y'all think I don't put in real work to deliver the content here?)

Used to be the OF download apps used to have buttons that let you download all the posts at once... or with really, really big accounts you could download them in a few huge batches. But OF killed that functionality so for me at least, the way I do it is that I budget a few hours, throw a podcast playlist on the headphones and download every post one by one.

(Y'all think I don't put in real work to deliver the content here?)
damn good job

header.jpg

Yqr6.gif

FYI The video descriptions are theirs not mine 😂 😂

header.jpg

View attachment 638967

FYI The video descriptions are theirs not mine 😂 😂

Their video descriptions be hilarious.... One that I saw yesterday "My new neighbour has big buttocks. I would like to ride her."

(Quiet as it's kept, that's the video that made me think about subbing.... On the real, I've never been super-crazy about ASG shit in the past. They had some good scenes here and there, but most of the chicks were just not... *there* for me. But lately they have stepped up their game tremendously with the quality of women they got)

• Haha
Reactions: Miduspapa
ED542D84-C97F-482E-840A-9C183D67F769.png
How do you search for girls? Who knows any websites? Like a directory. I’m looking for mostly black and maybe some mixed or Latin. Y’all know my taste. What’s up?

Y'all ever seen a bitch so ugly, you refused to rip her free, uncensored, full-length shit? Man, I'm on my second girl now. You have the internet speeds, access, and hard disk space. She's just ugly. Tragic :ohshit2:

I actually have, girl so ugly it saved her from my collecrion :hahaha:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thotsneedlovetoo
46BCA2FE-40A2-4551-8900-4BCD75DF3950.jpeg 4D805BDF-9AE0-4E9C-932C-04332D2C9F62.jpeg
Pics:

Vids: