Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This is why I hardly post anymore you have a few cool dudes but the most part its aggressive entitled beggars who want to insult you while having they hands out. And the cats who quick to say what we should be doing ain't ever contributed shit the whole time they've been a member.

Now run me my fucking five so I can get out my momma basement hoe!

Keep fucking around I may enact order 66(bbw edition) :icu:

And also you going around the interwebs and compiling some shit we likely posted months ago doesn't count as contributing we just being nice.

Shit, used to be fun posting bitches .. but THEN .. niggas got weird .. and fuckin' weirder lmao

Say y'all

Do me a favor. Y'all make y'all requests for stuff either in the request thread or in a PM. Stop posting it on members walls/profiles.

It's public and everyone can see it unless I remove it from the public view which I ain't trying to do everyday.

Preciate it fellas and always keep it smut

Say y'all

Do me a favor. Y'all make y'all requests for stuff either in the request thread or in a PM. Stop posting it on members walls/profiles.

It's public and everyone can see it unless I remove it from the public view which I ain't trying to do everyday.

Preciate it fellas and always keep it smut

does the request thread ever been answered?

like some request a lady and she actually gets posted here?

what is her name ????? Jus seen a mega of her but didn’t work

Attachments

• E9DBCE2A-19A2-41FA-B0DD-94E0C619E384.jpeg
    E9DBCE2A-19A2-41FA-B0DD-94E0C619E384.jpeg
    692.2 KB · Views: 208
This is all I could find.
appreciated. most of the buddhabang/ghs stuff are just curiousity, not genuine desire to watch lmao

Back