Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Thank you for not sharing no content but just begging other niggas to get this Tekashi 6ix9ine-looking bitch for you?

(Just realized I haven't heard 69's name in months. Did he get shot or something? Or is he finally, really, really over?)
.....Aye bruh if you think tekashi69 is attractive that's you're business ...I can tell you into dudes anyway when you posted this disturbing shit on here..because ain't no straight man beat his meat to a bitch that look like Mr.Clean,Nigga FOH!
1026x2160_1b29ecaa60e1c6a4f9e33e1d2646e956.jpg

Found her by accident....but this lil freak the TRUTH!!! Pussy wet ASF!!! If you get some content bless the room....Thank me later
View attachment 588316View attachment 588317View attachment 588318
LMAO!!! I though i was the only one that liked this chick. This my Kay Bae right here. She sexy as a mutha fucka. She sound sexy and everything. Made a nigga dick wanna simple dat kat. She surprise me when she followed me on instagram and became friends on facebook.

I got her content. I'll let the fam eat. Just give me a minute to upload.

.....Aye bruh if you think tekashi69 is attractive that's you're business ...I can tell you into dudes anyway when you posted this disturbing shit on here..because ain't no straight man beat his meat to a bitch that look like Mr.Clean,Nigga FOH!

I don't think Tekashi is attractive... and I definitely don't think the chick you posted is attractive either.

But if you get turned on by gremlins, I got no problem with that. I am pretty accepting of everybody's sexual orientation as long as no kids are involved.

What I don't dig as much is you acting like you've done the board a favor by posting her pics and expecting folks to go get her content for you.

Back