Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You might wanna research before you say fake and steroids. She did get breast implaints though.

Youtube got a lot of vids on her.
If you was in the gym like me and more in to health and fitness you would know what's fake and real. Most of these women are doing it. Times has changed. You just have to realize that. Guys normally go for the girls who have a gym fit body now. It's popular. Look how many followers they have on instagram.

You really think humans built like that naturally? Come on bro- get out your basement and meet some humans… covid damn near over

You really think humans built like that naturally? Come on bro- get out your basement and meet some humans… covid damn near over
LOL. I guess you don't believe those guys in the videos. I see some people in the gym almost as built as her. I go work out almost like her but I was leveling up on my lower body exercises at the time covid hit. So I got nice big legs too. I squat 405lbs and at the time, I thought about getting back on the leg press machine. That what really made my legs get big. I just took a break from it. I know Rahki ain't benching 400lbs like me though. That was my goal every since I was little when my dad told me that he did that much. I drink whey protein (ON Gold Standard 100% Whey) thats like the best on the market for like 7 or more years. No steroids. B4 you judge it you might want to do research on it. It is a meal supplement. For muscle support and recovery. No artificial growth hormones. Gluten free. There's more to it then that though.

Bro that’s trash, she washed up and hasn’t posted anything new or good in a while.
If you saw her content 2 years ago when she was in the army you’d know what I’m talking about
I just logged in and she posted 5 solos, yeah they all under 5 minutes but still good content. I just discovered her this year so Idk about her army content.

Your the same nigga that gave us your top 5 bodies
1 Ray Chels.
2 llinda23.
3 exohydra
4. Chelas way.
5. Gem star

And Now this bitch huh ??? You really got a thang for photo shop and fake bodies like we said. These hoes can even drop solid videos cause they fake it so much in photos lmaoo

LOL. I guess you don't believe those guys in the videos. I see some people in the gym almost as built as her. I go work out almost like her but I was leveling up on my lower body exercises at the time covid hit. So I got nice big legs too. I squat 405lbs and at the time, I thought about getting back on the leg press machine. That what really made my legs get big. I just took a break from it. I know Rahki ain't benching 400lbs like me though. That was my goal every since I was little when my dad told me that he did that much. I drink whey protein (ON Gold Standard 100% Whey) thats like the best on the market for like 7 or more years. No steroids. B4 you judge it you might want to do research on it. It is a meal supplement. For muscle support and recovery. No artificial growth hormones. Gluten free. There's more to it then that though.

Your the same nigga that gave us your top 5 bodies
1 Ray Chels.
2 llinda23.
3 exohydra
4. Chelas way.
5. Gem star

And Now this bitch huh ??? You really got a thang for photo shop and fake bodies like we said. These hoes can even drop solid videos cause they fake it so much in photos lmaoo
If you have read or look at the videos, the only thing fake on her is her breast. And with the name "Geeknows" , I assume you know nothing about fitness which is popular nowadays. I got big legs too. But hers are a little more bigger since she focus more on her lower body exercises. You have to take the time to understand bodybuilding b4 you can just assume someone is fake or not. They have a lot a vids on who is natty and who is not and how to tell if they are either or on youtube. I keep telling you you guys, do your research. Most of the bodybuilders get their motivation or inspiration from super heroes and anime characters. You, as a geek, should know that most super heroes and anime characters have the perfect body build. The way some of those characters train hard motivate us to train harder when we workout. You just have to be in the shoes of a person who want to become something to understand.

If you have read or look at the videos, the only thing fake on her is her breast. And with the name "Geeknows" , I assume you know nothing about fitness which is popular nowadays. I got big legs too. But hers are a little more bigger since she focus more on her lower body exercises. You have to take the time to understand bodybuilding b4 you can just assume someone is fake or not. They have a lot a vids on who is natty and who is not and how to tell if they are either or on youtube. I keep telling you you guys, do your research. Most of the bodybuilders get their motivation or inspiration from super heroes and anime characters. You, as a geek, should know that most super heroes and anime characters have the perfect body build. The way some of those characters train hard motivate us to train harder when we workout. You just have to be in the shoes of a person who want to become something to understand.
she built like a mazda bro im sorry.. i don't know what to tell you.

Back