NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I respect this chick. Or maybe I respect S.I.T.H. for maybe even suggesting it. At the 3:50 mark she promoted her OF and other platforms. She using her brain. (Literally and Figuratively) Honestly, she’s not the first chick on there to promote her OF. I’ve even mentioned the idea to a few chicks. I was ignored. Advoree should have done that with her Brazzers scene. Wasted opportunities…🤷‍♂️

I doubt Brazzers would have permitted that.

I doubt Brazzers would have permitted that.
What do you think separates Brazzers from S.I.T.H.? In terms of business. Do you think it’s not a smart business move? They clearly don’t have a problem with it. I don’t think it’s a conflict of interest personally. People are gonna pay for what they want. Especially when it comes to sex.

What do you think separates Brazzers from S.I.T.H.? In terms of business. Do you think it’s not a smart business move? They clearly don’t have a problem with it. I don’t think it’s a conflict of interest personally. People are gonna pay for what they want. Especially when it comes to sex.

Well, the obvious difference between Brazzers and SITH is that SITH is more "ghetto" (probably partially deliberately so).

When I see people promoting their platforms in videos, it automatically makes the video looks cheap to me. Because it tells me that they either didn't pay the performer at all, or they paid them peanuts and told them "We don't really have much cash to give you, but we can pay you in EXPOSURE! So feel free to promote your brand all you want!"

Brazzers is an established, respectable company. They pay a good fee for performers to PERFORM... not to promote their shit. I mean, apart from subscriptions, Brazzers makes a lot of their money by selling ads on their websites. How it look when you are asking companies to pay for their ad to be featured on your site when you are just giving away ads to random hoes? Nah man... we didn't pay you good money to come here and promote your shit. We paid you to do a job and promote OUR shit. So do what you were paid for, and keep it moving!

I can see putting the girl's @ in a tweet as a courtesy when you're publicizing the video on social media... but having her promoting her shit in the actual body of the video itself? No, no, no.... I wouldn't tolerate that shit. It instantly ghettoes everything up.

Well, the obvious difference between Brazzers and SITH is that SITH is more "ghetto" (probably partially deliberately so).

When I see people promoting their platforms in videos, it automatically makes the video looks cheap to me. Because it tells me that they either didn't pay the performer at all, or they paid them peanuts and told them "We don't really have much cash to give you, but we can pay you in EXPOSURE! So feel free to promote your brand all you want!"

Brazzers is an established, respectable company. They pay a good fee for performers to PERFORM... not to promote their shit. I mean, apart from subscriptions, Brazzers makes a lot of their money by selling ads on their websites. How it look when you are asking companies to pay for their ad to be featured on your site when you are just giving away ads to random hoes? Nah man... we didn't pay you good money to come here and promote your shit. We paid you to do a job and promote OUR shit. So do what you were paid for, and keep it moving!

I can see putting the girl's @ in a tweet as a courtesy when you're publicizing the video on social media... but having her promoting her shit in the actual body of the video itself? No, no, no.... I wouldn't tolerate that shit. It instantly ghettoes everything up.
I understand what your saying and i get it all that but I just thought how you said "respectable ".