Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This whole inflatable sex doll - bimbo wave is really taking over ... it’s scary

No lie. There's chicks who actually get surgery to look like sex dolls, and then deliberately light, shoot and photoshop their pics to make them look as plastic and far from human as possible.

Then there's the ones who shop their pics to look like anime girls.

No lie. There's chicks who actually get surgery to look like sex dolls, and then deliberately light, shoot and photoshop their pics to make them look as plastic and far from human as possible.

Then there's the ones who shop their pics to look like anime girls.

Get ready, wait til these real robo-bitches come out.

While the content may not be for me, props to TYGA for not preying on young vulnerable women thirsty for clout and working with more established women.

Indeed, if I was a young and rich I would have a personal chef, a personal trainer, attorney, a chain of bail bonds companies, a doctor who stays up on the latest remedies, a remote piece of land (about 20acres), a nice car, nice mansion, and a screening team for all the bitches I would be fucking. No diseases bitch, go through my screening process. Oh and security of course.

Back