Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Honestly, it’s borderline trash. She’s just really pretty. She mostly teases with partial nudity. (The “Hand Bra” etc...) The two pussy and titty pics that I recall did not have her face in it. I don’t be trusting that. I would hate to call her a scammer but I can’t confirm or deny that it was her. Plus, none of her videos were over a minute. It’s been about a year since I’ve last subscribed to her. I’m curious to see if her current content has improved.

Honestly, it’s borderline trash. She’s just really pretty. She mostly teases with partial nudity. (The “Hand Bra” etc...) The two pussy and titty pics that I recall did not have her face in it. I don’t be trusting that. I would hate to call her a scammer but I can’t confirm or deny that it was her. Plus, none of her videos were over a minute. It’s been about a year since I’ve last subscribed to her. I’m curious to see if her current content has improved.
I was wondering if she at least stepped it up some

Look: I went in expecting her not to show anything serious. Just looking at her you can tell she the type of chick that think she too good to buss it all open. And, y’know, she might even be right about that.

But while I can tolerate OFs where they don’t really show much, there is little that offends me like a chick who actually takes the naked pics… and then censors them. I can understand when they censor, like, sex tape previews to get you to pay for the raw uncut…. But taking nekkid pics and then covering up your naughty bits on a page that your “exclusive special fans” pay for access to? Shit is a personal insult to me.

And chicks like this always be the ones to charge $30 entrance fee too. Smh caveat emptor, niggas.

2233x3072_a53062f6e7dead2f49e35dbb636ecc4e.jpg
View attachment 516961
View attachment 516962
3024x4032_693eceb8784849e34cec711543b3a904.jpg

Back