Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Wait did you just tag another grown men because your feelings got hurt on the internet? and you think you hold enough sway that staff should pacify you when they created a feature for this very situation. You seem slightly slow my dude no offense or rather your overly sensitive.

You weren't even man enough to directly quote me you spoke around me and when I quoted you your first response was to tag a moderator and beg for help, how can I have a back and forth with a nigga who tag other men to come save him?

Lmao you too sensitive for me my guy you the type of guy who get dunked on at the court and tell everybody hold up while you run to the car and get a gun old scary ass nigga.

I bet they use to take your lunch everyday at school and you would run and tell mrs.burn instead of just smacking the dude who took ya lunch.

APPPPP . . .APPPPP HELP MEE . . .THEY POSTING SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE APPPPPP DADDY!!!!! 😡

I would rather you have responded and say you would beat my ass or just talk shit my man went straight to the teacher on my ass, bout to get me in school suspension.

View attachment 500889
Lol, you must got me confused with someone else little man. I been tagging niggas directly in this thread, you just joined this thread couple months ago, you wouldn't had seen it so of course you assuming shit with your weirdo self.

You was the same nigga vouching for that block feature though before it got in. Weird ass nigga.

A nigga can't pull up any of my posts with me posting old women naked or me asking for no Bhad Bhabie mega, Mati mega or any of that shit.

In all my years on the internet I never thought a grown man would tell on me, shit is brand new out here.

My man got ap personal number hit him up quick on some

"Ap is you at work can you login real quick and handle this nigga he making my anxiety act up"
182bg8.jpg
Nigga said tell on me, you niggas is fucking crazy man. It's not my fault we're clearly wired different.

You have weird kinks, it's clear you belong on reddit & not on this site.

Lol, you must got me confused with someone else little man. I been tagging niggas directly in this thread, you just joined this thread couple months ago, you wouldn't had seen it so of course you assuming shit with your weirdo self.

You was the same nigga vouching for that block feature though before it got in. Weird ass nigga.

A nigga can't pull up any of my posts with me posting old women naked or me asking for no Bhad Bhabie mega, Mati mega or any of that shit.

There you go! that's what I like to see; act like you got some testosterone in those double d titties you call a chest my guy. I'm just having fun but you seem like you might actually carry feelings after this conversation seeing as you been holding onto conversation we had months ago that I was hardly involved in.
You guys really be having online vendettas :lol10: logout this bitch mad than a mothafucka at a nigga you never going to meet.

tenor.gif

"I hate that nigga faha, I hope ap ban his ass"

Real question no insult how come you and similar cats always use the same insults ranging from dweeb to weirdo? ever thought about mixing it up? maybe throw a bitch ass faggot in the mix? ionno I'm just trying to give a little advice so you ain't out here in these internet streets slipping.

Or you'll be quick to say guys ain't getting no pussy or they old as dirt? these are oddly specific insults how do you know if I got some pussy recently have you been watching my dick? are you a penis investigator? you the dick whisperer they talk to you in your dreams huh?

Okay I really gotta go lol I can't be doing this fuckery all day, I hope ap help you out and give me that perma ban so you can search the internet in peace.

200.gif

Last edited:
Bruh, can y'all ignore the dudes complaining bout the bhad Barbie bihh. That was so long ago she almost 20 now... thousands more 18 year olds done signed up, let them go on fap retention till they feel she viable. Anyways let's keep the show going, niggas bickerin like lil teenage girls about who can watch another girl get naked for the camera 🙄 But yes, that Maya Santana look bombbb 🥵 Hope she drops bombbb. Also, why noone ever drops a Miss Issy/Dominican Poison mega link? She of fair age 😍
Almost 20? BRO SHE TURNED 18 LAST WEEK LMAOO:wtf11:

Nah it's all jokes seriously >.> let me post some actual content to cancel out all the fuckery and i did not check the shit so cant vouch for if its wack or not.,

The problem with that is she actually gonna show anything... she barely shows here

Been trying to find something on here for nearly 2 years

Back