Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

:chillout:Nigga you get access to that once you actually contribute some content, nobody is gonna help you till then
Thats cap. I was posting for a while (others too) and ya refused to show us how to decode, somebody finally told me how to im not gonna say who but it wasn't none of ya that post those links. I haven't even tried because the shit ya code most of the time is mid and ain't worth the effort

to the 1 that can make it happen

gracias

who can drop this squirtqueen

and an other one who can
onlyfans-poisonedkandy.jpg

Somebody uncoded it and posted raw link else where. Thats why I've said before theres no point in coding.

I thought we were done with coding but now ya want to bring it back

I didn't code it, it was californiaman ... talk to each of those who code and tell them not to do it anymore ... I don't have that power here ... lol

That's not the main issue. If someone is reposting it, why did they post it under a different name with preview pics of a different girl?
I didn't say thats the issue I'm just telling ya that same link is posted in other places raw. Ya always say the links are coded to last longer but people uncode and post them everywhere raw so its just a waste of time coding then having to deal with all the non coders asking how to uncode or just complaining cause they can't see it. Like I said before posting coded links isn't sharing with the thread your just sharing with the coders.

And like I said most of the coded link are mid not even worth coding just like the original one ya talking about

Back