Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

i dropped T@yJ3@n ridding a dildo for 4 minutes and niggas aint even wanna teach me how to decode for me to release it. Niggas very funny bout that ? nigga said he'd rather pay and rip the accounts himself
Posting one thing won't get you anything ive posted a bunch of girls and still nobody wants to show me how to decode. Thats just how it goes here crazy part is most of the shit thats coded aint even that good

:Will: I remember finding this thread back in the fall of 2019 (when it was all about ass and titties) no one was trying to sell stolen content and every man was willing to share what they had with out a fuck to give...EVERYONE ate and EVERYONE got full off the baddest bitches far as the eye can see...But NOW all you get is dudes having arguments about who has the best content or if someone's a transgender or not. Pages use to get flooded with mega packs(NOT CODES), now it's just alot of pictures getting posted or videos of someone taking a shit...not to mention all the videos shared of what seems to be the fattest white bitches yall niggas can find ...these are truly dark times on ABW...things will never be the same.
LMAO

Back