Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

1.png

really wished i knew about google gsuite/workflow before i started collecting. Transferring everything from mega to gsuite has been a pain in the ass, and this is just one account i transferred i still have another 16 TB to transfer over.

However the amount of empty folders i have and TOS files is :Will:

I need to start that process. I will shoot you a PM asking for instructions. Thanks!

I just posted the Nina420Life Folder last night!

Whomever just shared my Nina420Life Drive Folder on Telegram through 2 Linkvertise methods, well I just deleted the folder. You could have at least downloaded it then added it to your drive folder. *this is how drives get shutdown*.

*For now one, I will continue to code my shit and the ones that know will have access to links*

No longer handing out freebies just so someone can take it and make 10 cents off of it!

I just posted the Nina420Life Folder last night!

Whomever just shared my Nina420Life Drive Folder on Telegram through 2 Linkvertise methods, well I just deleted the folder. You could have at least downloaded it then added it to your drive folder. *this is how drives get shutdown*.

*For now one, I will continue to code my shit and the ones that know will have access to links*

No longer handing out freebies just so someone can take it and make 10 cents off of it!
chrimma time, mane .. dem niggas tryna eat too

Back