Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You post too much basic white ho's. Niggas never have any standards when it comes to white ho's, but a black woman gotta be light-skinned, slim-thick, curly hair, etc, etc. I be peepin' you niggas. No different from black women. They're quick to date a nerdy white dude, but a nigga gotta be apart of the 666 gang: 6ft tall, 6 pack, drive a 6 series, 6 certs, 6 figures, 6 bedroom house, credit score about 6 hundred, 6 passports, etc.
The most basic White chick I hit off camera prolly badder than the baddest sista you hit. And I bet anything I even had more Black women than your incel ass. Dumb ass Nigga never even left the block, let alone the US. 6 PASSPORTS? A passport has 26 or 52 pages. Hundreds of places to stamp. Never met anyone to fill them all and need another one. 600 credit score?!? BWAHAHAHA!!! GTFOH, Loser... 9474796F-A8A1-4351-8194-C1A899488BDA.gif AB03EDC2-AE07-47FF-8659-FFB07FB1C7D5.gif

Last edited:
I'm currently uploading 70+ gigs of request so im unable to participate and help my bruhs out here is a mini drop

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWwuZW1haWwvQlNrZnZjbWI=

giphy.gif

Back