Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bruh! Get. Out. Of. My. Head!

Everything you posted is how I feel.

It's crazy right?
Bro! These niggas somehow have yet to put together that drops will come easier when there are fewer barriers for the supplier. I imagine it gets boring quickly seeing "re-up" and creating burners. They don't care how difficult/tedious the process of sharing is. They just need their dopamine hit now. I haven't even shared a single drop (I don't have the patience to keep creating new MEGA burners, and I like the paid account I have), but I can imagine what it takes to keep doing this shit for little more than some pixels on a screen. With this Filemail method, I just need to have the files on my desktop (which can't be nuked, so I have no fears) to upload. That potentially expands the number of people who can contribute, while making it easier for existing contributors to keep going.

... But nah. Let's not evolve. Fucking niggas, man.

whores.png

bytch has no shame.

I have been subscribed to a few of these hoes and they really go without uploading anything for a month. Imagine being so lazy you can't even upload 1 picture a day

Yup I subscribed and she uploaded 2 pics in a month, I'm never gonna subscribe to her again.

@Fightbackmode2005 and others, I want to confirm something regarding the method MEGA uses to clap already imported content. Does it rely only on the name of file being the same as the file being clapped? That is, if I change the name before MEGA nukes it site-wide, will it survive?
Sites usually go by the *hash* of the file not the names because the hash will always be the same unless the file itself was modified in some way.

1.png
2.png

elke the stallion OF straight up looks disgusting

:kanyecry2:

bytch uploaded vids of years ago, when she was on connectpal.

She's been whoring for years, connectpal,youtube and onlyfans and she's still living like a bum bytch. I'll upload it tomorrow for the one's who want to prestine post nut clarity
I saw her a few years ago in Penn Station. Found it funny that someone was probably amtraking some pussy. She looked pretty good in the face, though. Again, this was like 3 or 4 years ago, though.

Sites usually go by the *hash* of the file not the names because the hash will always be the same unless the file itself was modified in some way.
This makes sense. My thing is, I wanted a quick way to dodge the bullshit automatically. I could whip up a script in a few minutes to run through my whole MEGA drive and change all names if that affected the match. Otherwise, I have to ship them out then back in. I don't want to download the drops yet since my upload speeds aren't exactly excellent. I can't manipulate files in any other way, either. At least, not to my knowledge.

I haven't posted shit in hellas but another thing that used to work when my shit got clapped was to create a new folder and just move the shit there and then niggas could download again lol. Dunno if that shit still works tho .. and I'm talkin bout when they hit files/folders not the entire account.

@Fightbackmode2005 and others, I want to confirm something regarding the method MEGA uses to clap already imported content. Does it rely only on the name of file being the same as the file being clapped? That is, if I change the name before MEGA nukes it site-wide, will it survive?
Yes. They run a script for the filename and lock any file with that name and size and type. There may be some meta data that follows the file, but a rename should keep it from being nuked.

I did this with an Edwina folder and it is still up. Same for 01R.

Back