NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Thinking about how the fuck you not famous shit dont make no sense ?

I GET PAID TO WRITE VIRAL TWEETS AND CREATE MEMES FOR THE INTERNET MAYBE IF YOU APPLIED SOME OF THIS ENERGY YOU HAD INTO LOOKING AT BITCHES YOULL NEVER EVEN GET TO SNIFF IN REAL LIFE YOUD BE SOMEBODY TOO SAY ANOTHER JOKE BITCH IM POSTING YOOUR KID ON ONLY FANS NOW AKEKEKEKEKE THAT

WRITE ME ON INSTAGRAM ILL RESPOND

I don't have Instagram
Or twitter
Or any social media site

You can just, hold a sign with ABW and take a picture with your face and upload to instagram. Then delete it in about 30 minutes, or upload it here

If it's

Really

You

giphy.gif

I got another account ready !!! what happened to the $50 you don't even have that do you oils not selling huh lmfao
Bitch my body oils and fragrance sell just fine maybe if you did some promo for me business would move faster thus your money faster feel me ?

I don't have Instagram
Or twitter
Or any social media site

You can just, hold a sign with ABW and take a picture with your face and upload to instagram. Then delete it in about 30 minutes, or upload it here

If it's

Really

You

giphy.gif

you literally just said you don't have instagram but you want me to make a sign and post it on instagram make it make sense are you dum tooo please don't tell me you're slow as well and if you follow me on Tumblr message me there

Reactions: Sirceaz
you literally just said you don't have instagram but you want me to make a sign and post it on instagram make it make sense are you dum tooo please don't tell me you're slow as well and if you follow me on Tumblr message me there

1. You have an instagram
- so you can post a picture there and link it here then delete it if you want. I don't have one but the site takes IG links

2. I used to follow you on tumblr years ago

3. Or you can just take a picture and upload it here if you so desire

Bitch my body oils and fragrance sell just fine maybe if you did some promo for me business would move faster thus your money faster feel me ?
I can screen shot 50,000 k in my account along with the 7 k a month and the a I make. on Shopify sewing clothes for you're bum ass imaginary girlfriends 5 to 10000 a month I make off of wack ass only fans and I dot even do promos!!! I just bought my second home and all u do is sit around beating you're dick and only got cum and dried up sheets to show for it you're hoeing is weak bitch