Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I tasted (feasted, to be bloody honest) on the content here for a year or so. I thought I'll play it forward. Here is something I acquired. May not be everyone's cup of shai. I'm sure you lads will tell me: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9rRXNoaklySSN0anpoRmhTYjA2WnN0YXJGWkRfS1Fn (abit of the ole 64)
Why is it so hard for you dudes to post a pic and name of the chick? Just lazy.

I gotta reply on dis one... here's what u did last time before u went up from Seven to @Eight ...View attachment 364393View attachment 364394View attachment 364395View attachment 364396View attachment 364397

Just to be clear, u asked for somethin I had, I sent it to u RIGHT AWAY, u made an excuse on why u couldn't send em then, NEVER SENT EM AT ALL, but then comin on here actin like u solid. Chill out lil homie. I will say dis again. Idgaf what u wanna do on here, it was my fault for biting the bait, I knew 7 & 8 was the same nigga, but c'mon g, u really gon keep actin like u only lookin out for certain niggas, becuz him n yo bro got the same name?!Tf that sound like? Js, if u CAPPIN its koo cuz if u had ANY of da shit u been claimin to have, u would have more than one nigga tryna "Stamp" u. Ion be on here enuff to care, but u came back talkin big n almighty like u just dat nigga, but u not bro. U just another nigga, NOT THAT NIGGA! Be solid about yo word ESPECIALLY when I askin for shit. Just goofy ass shit g....

Exactly! Thanks for posting this bro. Got some vets on here claiming this dude is legit, but in reality he is just a troll. Just like he was when he was Seven.

Remember, this is the same dude who was photoshopping messages trying to pit us against each other (not me and you, but other members).

HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS NIGGA SITTING IN THIS FORUM TALKING TO NIGGAS ALL DAY AND HE DONT EVEN GOT A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO HIS NAME !!!!!! ATLEAST WHEN I DO IT I GET PAID .....POOR BITCH

HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS NIGGA SITTING IN THIS FORUM TALKING TO NIGGAS ALL DAY AND HE DONT EVEN GOT A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO HIS NAME !!!!!! ATLEAST WHEN I DO IT I GET PAID .....POOR BITCH

twitter-Msixelaa-I-have-a-big-ass.jpg

Is this really you
Msixelaa

From tumblr???

Exactly! Thanks for posting this bro. Got some vets on here claiming this dude is legit, but in reality he is just a troll. Just like he was when he was Seven.

Remember, this is the same dude who was photoshopping messages trying to pit us against each other (not me and you, but other members).
No nigga correction ???? i only troll m4nhatten but every body else I'm normal with

Back