Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ion even come here to save the shit people post I just got a lot of shit and wanted to share my collection ? its to many weirdos and judgement for me

Like smh ??‍♂️ can't even watch a bitch take a shit here ?
I gotta reply on dis one... here's what u did last time before u went up from Seven to @Eight ... Screenshot_20200923-225706_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200923-225717_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200923-225734_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200923-225753_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200923-225803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just to be clear, u asked for somethin I had, I sent it to u RIGHT AWAY, u made an excuse on why u couldn't send em then, NEVER SENT EM AT ALL, but then comin on here actin like u solid. Chill out lil homie. I will say dis again. Idgaf what u wanna do on here, it was my fault for biting the bait, I knew 7 & 8 was the same nigga, but c'mon g, u really gon keep actin like u only lookin out for certain niggas, becuz him n yo bro got the same name?!Tf that sound like? Js, if u CAPPIN its koo cuz if u had ANY of da shit u been claimin to have, u would have more than one nigga tryna "Stamp" u. Ion be on here enuff to care, but u came back talkin big n almighty like u just dat nigga, but u not bro. U just another nigga, NOT THAT NIGGA! Be solid about yo word ESPECIALLY when I askin for shit. Just goofy ass shit g....

View attachment 363990
I'm finna rip the fuck out of this thanks and good looking bro

not my only fans name anymore I change the name everyday !!!! you will never keep up with me !!!!!but since you're fat ass posted it and wanna ah kekeke and expose females how bout I expose u dum ass :) you think because you're behind a computer no one can expose you your not hidden !!! to old ass 31 year old bitch that posted this shit !!!! I'm gonna rip your ass a new one im gonna dedicate an only fans to you and that ugly ass kid of yours
sincerely yours XXXSIXELA

Back