Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

tf yes
especially brittany renner. she got a little cake but she's *still* skinny. Amirah dyne might cross into the "curvy" bracket but yeah, i'd still say she's slim. the first chick i'd say is a gargoyle and she needs to learn to stand up properly cus her back is gonna give her issues by 30

I'd call them slim/fit/athletic but never fucking thick. brittany renner's ass don't wobble son

That's like the bare minimum for thick, and that's honestly more on the slim side. Any smaller than that calling themselves thick is just misappropriation of terms tbh. Kinda like a whole ass caucazoid calling themselves a redbone

(TT represent)

You’re actually 100% correct. I know all of the slim/fit/athletic terminology, but like the rest of society I be calling them thick because they aren’t skinny and have curves lol

You’re actually 100% correct. I know all of the slim/fit/athletic terminology, but like the rest of society I be calling them thick because they aren’t skinny and have curves lol
we as a people, gotta deny the fit women calling themselves thick

SHUT THEM DOWN

Back