Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

michelle :
View attachment 356556

link : 6823667865 9257 05857909 50355 7662859 8186964

sorry for the ones who don't know the method , i won't give nakedlinks until i get method 6.0 i asked for it but i was ignored
What’s her @
michelle :
View attachment 356556

link : 6823667865 9257 05857909 50355 7662859 8186964

sorry for the ones who don't know the method , i won't give nakedlinks until i get method 6.0 i asked for it but i was ignored
Whats her name or @?

I mean, y'all can't post shit that only 5 niggas can access and not expect everyone else to stay complaining :shrug2:

Wrong!

Just stumbled upon a major leak site that has been taking the links posted here and putting them behind LV.

Here is the site: https://major-links.blogspot.com/p/mega-links.html

And dudes like you wonder why we code.

BTW, these were naked links we posted from Thot Wars. I guess dude didn't have time or patience to decode the other links.

These two for sure posted BY ME naked.

1600027081432.png

End result?

1600027108729.png

Keep crying...we'll keep coding...

Civil_War_Thanos.JPG

Wrong!

Just stumbled upon a major leak site that has been taking the links posted here and putting them behind LV.

BTW, these were naked links we posted from Thot Wars. I guess dude didn't have time or patience to decode the other links.

View attachment 356846

End result?

View attachment 356847

View attachment 356848

I don't mind codes, I get it. But before the attitude was links will die eventually, fuck it, but the fam eats.

And the codes keep links alive longer. But whats the point when we get to codes that no one can access?

That blog side will get clapped soon, they never last

Wrong!

That site is horribly organized. Is LV really paying like that?
At least with the coding, the mega link is given.
Unlike LV, it's not some coercion into installing shitty apps and force click articles... notifications popping up on your desktop, etc.

If coding isn't for you... leakedbb and countless others are out there. just create an account with them, follow their rules and go from there.

Like @Fightbackmode2005 said... eventually shit gets reposted naked.
How many times has @footlong called out reposted links from 2018 and earlier? I think every week the starter pack is posted on here.
Be patient.
It's like video games; you can get them day one or wait till they are on discount.

Aside from that, what I really wanna know is... how many of you that are complaining are NOT using the search bar?
Some of these requests can be found on pages from wayyy back when. Found a January link that is still HOT. Some of you are missing out.

:uknowimright:

Wrong!

View attachment 356846

End result?

View attachment 356847

View attachment 356848
I been done stopped explaining myself lol. Some eat, some bitch. The beauty of it all? Everyone gets exactly what they de$erve...

@bootyhunter, there’s over 7 billion people on Earth. ~4 billion are female. All the “HOEs” you could be DMing on a Saturday morning and you chose ME?!? That’s even gayer than the tranny link you sent me...View attachment 356246View attachment 356247View attachment 356248

@M4nh4tt4n I’m confused. I PM’d you asking about that hoe‘s mega you posted and asking about your decode method because I hadn’t been on for a few months and your interpretation is that I’m gay? If you click the link I sent you it’s YOUR post of cherryredbone. That tranny shit is on the same page but I guess that’s all you saw.

Help me to understand how you came to that conclusion because I sure as fuck don’t. Nigga screenshotting shit out of context and looking for attention and laughs.

Stick to exposing hoes and leave the childish shit for the simps.

Last edited:
Back