Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

3.0 has no hints because the method in its entirety was leaked a while back by someone, and that very same act of leaking is why theyre reluctant to tell people the methods cause randoms spread the methods like wildfire, the methods reach the simps and the thots and the megas are being clapped within minutes again and were back at square one

Exactly! Just last week I went through four re-uploads of the O1R folder because I was using Code 1.0 and 2.0 and it was getting nuked within minutes. Moved the coding up to 3.0 and it is still up, a week later. The methods work. Our efforts work. We do this for ya'll guys! I don't ask for props, or accolades, or anything else. I do this because I want to give back to the community. So do the other contributors. We're just asking you all to help us keep the links alive. Again, we should be united like the Voltron Force, fighting against these simps and thots.

Proof (still up a week later):

Notice I changed the filenames to defeat the Mega algorithm.

Chess, not checkers.

1599717548712.png

1599717598446.png

V1RJeFUyRXlWblJVVkZwTlpWUnJlbGxxVGtkamEzaDFZVWhHVFUwd1NURmFSekF4Wkd4c2NFOUVSazVOVlRSNldsVmtNRTVXVWxSVWF6VnNZV3h3VkZWVVJtdGlNa28yVjFSU1ZXVnRlRlZWZWs1T1RVVXhkRnBHY0d4U1JVcDE=

testing out these OF wallets and can't deny shit is :ualreadyknow:

i have DC script working but for daily ripping onlyfans what extention is working?

also these mega speeds that i have been hitting lately

zzzz.png

Back