Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anyone have Johnni blaze,naegetd paid or Alexis Andrews?

nigga....just go on IG then if you just wanna see hoes twerking. cuz them bad IG hoes dont do shit but twerk on OF...aint nobody tryna pay for that. I'd much rather see a 6 with the fire head or ride game than some bad bitch twerking her plastic ass
So nigga good for you, 6's don't turn me on. And she do all that shit on OnlyFans not IG. If she did the same shit on both I wouldn't give a fuck about her OF. And the ass real, plua she not built like a wallet or slenderman.. ya know like the 6's.

nigga....just go on IG then if you just wanna see hoes twerking. cuz them bad IG hoes dont do shit but twerk on OF...aint nobody tryna pay for that. I'd much rather see a 6 with the fire head or ride game than some bad bitch twerking her plastic ass
That nigga Grateful up there literally just posted a gnome and we talking about sache lamonte, who in the fuck are you kidding :wtff:

tenor.gif

Like I can understand the hoe tripping over her content being shared or whatever, but you have a grown ass man throwing tantrums over pictures on the internet.

Jesus Christ

I'm just saying most og's here have posted non nude teasin shit before.. Why does everyone not like the chick i'm requesting so much. She badder than alot of the chicks thats been posted here since day one. And I seen the previews of her OFs and shit look decent. Everybody here has subliminally requested something but the one time I do it while dropping some shit I get flack. And this is coming from someone who appreciates even the 6's, this thread don't have to exist at all.

I'm just saying most og's here have posted non nude teasin shit before.. Why does everyone not like the chick i'm requesting so much. She badder than alot of the chicks thats been posted here since day one. And I seen the previews of her OFs and shit look decent. Everybody here has subliminally requested something but the one time I do it while dropping some shit I get flack. And this is coming from someone who appreciates even the 6's, this thread don't have to exist at all.
rofl nah nigga you just mad entitled and whiny.
Go back to the first post

Like I can understand the hoe tripping over her content being shared or whatever, but you have a grown ass man throwing tantrums over pictures on the internet.

Jesus Christ
It's almost impossible to get angry whilst smoking gelato, no one tight but you apparently.

But I'd rather watch a dime shaking ass in a dress on onlyfans than this 6 above me playing with her hustle box. SacheLamonte was my request, for those whom it may concern.

You been typing long ass paragraphs son, you aint fooling no one.

On here crying for nudes

lmaooooo nigga dont even want these hoes nude. He want the bitch twerking in Fashion Nova....cuz she bad :tuh:

Back