Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 348797

View attachment 348798

British Olivia

Vbb^a(tt[SUOs\{tT]ZRS`tP4#)*)G3hFSY&e`6P;a,H`#.[B5.xzU

Code 4.0 (94/38) (19-Shift)

This is for contributors and vets only! If they decide to share, that's on them.

If you aren't a vet or contributor, don't even think about messaging me for the method or a direct link.

Britisholivia : Fukcyoupaym3
how to decode it big bro ?

And for the haters, not everyone is using code, so you leechers will have plenty of content shared to leech from. It just won't be from me. Unless it is a link I found somewhere, everything I drop will be coded. I have coding methods all the way up to 6.0 right now. No more hints or anything.

View attachment 348758
So wtf is the point of posting if it’s for a couple of people can’t y’all just dm the links to one another. I thought the coding was to keep the links alive. 6.0 lol really ?

So wtf is the point of posting if it’s for a couple of people can’t y’all just dm the links to one another. I thought the coding was to keep the links alive. 6.0 lol really ?
Instead of sending 20 messages to peeps, I can just post one time and those peeps will know how to use the link.

That is the whole purpose of coding; we can make posts and the select few can use the link. No offense to you or anyone else.

Again, not everyone is using codes. Some dudes just posted a bunch of naked links.

People who don't like my posts can just ignore my posts. Put me on ignore so you don't even see the silliness I post. Problem solved.

Back