Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Y’all niggas be whining I was on here for like 2 days wondering how to code. Niggas gave me a hint and I figured it tf out. Everybody got google. I’m just trying to get my collection back up after they took down my acct from u snitching mfs on here. 2tb of smut gone. I mean I had all types of hoes y’all short fat big tittie little tittie u name it. But if u want to import some shit bad enough u will find out

Y’all niggas be whining I was on here for like 2 days wondering how to code. Niggas gave me a hint and I figured it tf out. Everybody got google. I’m just trying to get my collection back up after they took down my acct from u snitching mfs on here. 2tb of smut gone. I mean I had all types of hoes y’all short fat big tittie little tittie u name it. But if u want to import some shit bad enough u will find out
Nigga just on here wait for hand out, when i first came here ofc I was asking how to decode only knew 1.0 no one help had to figure that shiit on my own

Back