Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Just like I thought one nigga allowed to post a bitch relief her bubble guts then a group of shit lovers come. I had the unpleasant experience of seeing whopperme take a load without being warned. And what that bitch record that shit on taco Tuesday. Her ass got carona. Can’t even look at the bitch the same watery ass shits. I like my bitch to look like her shit don’t stink lol. Y’all need to start y’all own thread. I know everyone likes different shit and a select few literally do but I liked the page when the bitches was naked fucking sucking getting trained etc. Then the codes came now we gotta filter through shitty bitches

ff.png

Perfect example of what i have been saying. niggas come in here feening for mega's.

It clearly says scat but you got these addicts with their hand on their dick just looking for the next nut.

You need to detox and leave this thread ASAP and get your head right

ff.png

Perfect example of what i have been saying. niggas come in here feening for mega's.

It clearly says scat but you got these addicts with their hand on their dick just looking for the next nut.

Nigga foh the last thing I should ever think about viewing anything sexy related is seeing anyone shit. I see a bad bitch imma see what it’s about. Y’all need to get ur head straight. How about create ur own shitty ass thread and name it that “shitty ass thread”

ff.png

Someone reposted it. Wasn’t even the one I clicked

Back