Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Type of nigga who gon get everything clapped. Yo do know Hoes and Simps got google to?
Dude, I'm part of the group who came up with the coding methods. Trying to make it easy on ya'll dudes crying about not having a clue. We could easily take it up to Code 4.0 and shut all the leaks down.
We are really using Code 3.0 for exclusive drops. Just enjoy the content.

Dude, I'm part of the group who came up with the coding methods. Trying to make it easy on ya'll dudes crying about not having a clue. We could easily take it up to Code 4.0 and shut all the leaks down.
We are really using Code 3.0 for exclusive drops. Just enjoy the content.
I was gonna tell his dumb ass you made the fucking code he better peep the o.g under your name his stupid ass. ?

That will back fire on you dumbass ??? but have fun until then I'll block u ......you don't even post shit any way bitch

@AP21 can you get this guy some help please he bugging out
Try me to see if it gon back fire dunce, besides, all your posts are recycled shit that people got tired of seeing on this bitch fucktard. I stopped posting cuz of LV niggas who made this place look like a jungle. You don't post adlinks but your scat & tranny shit make you even worst than Adlinkers bitch ass nigga.

Back